- Julie Rovner, 'Roe V. Wade' Turns 40, But Abortion Debate Is Even Older, Morning Edition, NPR, Jan. 22, 2013.
- Chris Boyette, Poll finds lack of knowledge about Roe v. Wade decision, CNN, Jan. 22, 2013
- Andrew Rosenthal, The 40th Anniversary of Roe v. Wade, N.Y. Times, Jan. 22, 2013 (editorial page editor's blog)
- 40 years after Roe v. Wade, Republican governors, lawmakers seek new limits for abortions, Wash. Post (AP), Jan. 22, 2013
- Aaron Blake, Why Republicans should stop talking about Roe v. Wade, Wash. Post, Jan. 22, 2013
- Rachel Wiener, Poll: On Roe v. Wade anniversary, majority think abortion should be legal, Wash. Post, Jan. 22, 2013
The authors make available a 406-page PDF of the book on SSRN. (This is a second edition of the book, about 70 pages longer than the paper edition.)
See the authors' law review article on the topic: Linda Greenhouse & Reva Siegel, Before (and After) Roe v. Wade: New Questions About Backlash, 120 Yale L.J. 2028 (2011), Yale L.J. site, SSRN.
A sampling of other books on Roe and related topics:
- N.E.H. Hull & Charles Hoffer, Roe v. Wade: The Abortion Rights Controversy in American History (2001), catalog record
- David J. Garrow, Liberty and Sexuality: The Right to Privacy and the Making of Roe v. Wade (1994), catalog record
- Norma McCorvey &Andy Meisler, I am Roe: My Life, Roe v. Wade, and Freedom of Choice (1994), catalog record
- Ann Fessler, The Girls Who Went Away: The Hidden History of Women Who Surrendered Children for Adoption in the Decades Fefore Roe v. Wade (2006), catalog record
- What Roe v. Wade Should Have Said: The Nation's Top Legal Experts Rewrite America's Most Controversial Decision (J. M. Balkin ed., 2005), catalog record
- Marian Faux, Roe v. Wade: The Untold Story of the Landmark Supreme Court Decision That Made Abortion Legal (2001), catalog record
- Sarah Ragle Weddington, A Question of Choice (1992), catalog record
- Pro-choice movement -- United States.
- Abortion -- Social aspects -- United States.
- Women's rights -- United States.
- Women -- United States -- Social conditions -- 20th century.
- Abortion, Legal -- history -- United States.
- Family Planning Services -- history -- United States.