HeinOnline's United Nations Law Collection [UW Restricted] is now available through the Gallagher Law Library.
This collection includes a broad range of material, including many sources of interest to legal researchers:
- International Court of Justice advisory opinions, judgments, oral arguments, and pleadings
- international law of the sea sources
- materials on the Convention
- the U.N. Commission on International Trade Law
- the United Nations Treaty Series (with indexes)
- U.N. yearbooks on disarmament, human rights, the International Court of Justice, the International Law Commission, and international trade
Reference librarians will be adding links to the content on the UN Law Collection on the appropriate legal research guides over the coming weeks.