Today is the day we celebrate the 450th anniversary of William Shakespeare's birth. To mark the occasion, check out these books in the Gallagher Law Library collection.
Our most recent titles:
- Shakespeare and the Law: A Conversation Among Disciplines and Professions, edited by Bradin Cormack, Martha Craven Nussbaum & Richard Strier. Classified Stacks, PR3028 .S53 2013
- A Thousand Times More Fair: What Shakespeare's Plays Teach Us About Justice, by Kenji Yoshino. Classified Stacks, PR3028 .Y67 2011
- Shakespeare and the Law, by Paul Raffield & Gary Watt. Classified Stacks, KD612 .S53 2008
- The Law in Shakespeare, by Constance Jordan & Karen Cunningham. Classified Stacks, PR3028 .L39 2007
And our oldest title:
- Shakespeare's Legal Acquirements Considered, by John Campbell, Baron, & John Payne Collier. Classified Stacks, PR3028 .C3 1859
To find even more, just go to the catalog, and type in the keyword shakespeare. To find books located here, use the facets on the left hand side and limit to Gallagher Law Library.
Happy Birthday to the Bard!