Here's where some of your professors are up to:
- Associate Dean Penny A. Hazelton speaks at a workshop for new law library directors, "Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide: The Reality of Being a Law Library Director in Times of Great Opportunity and Significant Challenges."
- Vice Dean Patricia Kuszler speaks on a panel sponsored by the section on Post-Graduate Legal Education: "The Exploding Post-Graduate Degree: Alternative Degrees, Online Degrees and Economics."
- Dean Kellye Y. Testy is a co-moderator of the Academic Leadership Program's session, "The Opportunities of Law School Leadership: Nurturing the Diverse Leaders Our Schools Need for the 21st Century."
- Prof. Jane K. Winn is speaking to a program sponsored by the Section on Contracts, "Mind the Gap: Contracts, Technology, and Legal Gaps."
- Prof. Sean O'Connor is the chair-elect of the Art Law section.
- Prof. Zahr Said is the chair-elect of the Intellectual Property section.
- Dean Kellye Testy is completing a term on the executive board and will soon begin her service as president-elect.
The program is packed with interesting topics addressing a wide range of issues in the law and legal education. For example, I plan to attend a panel sponsored by the sections on Legal History, Women in Legal Education, and Constitutional Law: "Engendering Equality: A Conversation with The Honorable Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice, Supreme Court of the United States, and New Voices in Women's Legal History."
You can see more about the meeting--including the full program--here.