UW Law activities at the meeting include:
- Helen A. Anderson, William S. Bailey, Benjamin S. Halasz, and Kathleen McGinnis will speak on experiential learning in legal writing programs.
- Jennifer S. Fan will speak on corporate venture capital; Prof. Fan is also participating in a discussion on why transactional law matters.
- Anita K. Krug is the chair-elect of the Section on Securities Regulation.
- Aline Carton Listfjeld and Hugh Spitzer will participate in a discussion on leadership in the law school curriculum.
- Emily McReynolds will speak on a panel about using technology to increase access to justice and law school engagement. Michele Storms, now at the ACLU of Washington, will moderate that panel; she's finishing up her term as chair-elect of the Section on Pro-Bono and Public Service Opportunities.
- Peter Nicolas will speak on LGBT legal issues after Obergefell.
- Dean Testy is all over the meeting in her role as president. She's also speaking on a panel on the future of corporate governance.