Monday, June 27, 2011

Advice for Entering Students

An upper-class law student writes What I Wish I’d Known As A 1L, June 14, 2011, in The Student Appeal, a new forum for law student writing. The same author, Sara Eli Mattern, also wrote Jobs for Law Students, and the Future of Legal Education, April 10, 2011.

Of course, Ms. Mattern isn't the only person offering advice to new law students. Here is a selection from the past few years:
Do you like to hear advice rather than read it? Consider these podcast interviews from the CALI Pre-Law Blog:
If you'd like to read books, not just blog posts, see Suggested Reading List for Prospective & Current Law Students on the Law Library's website.

1 comment:

Anil Joshi said...

Hello Mary Whisner, I am a law student From New Delhi. I always read your blog on this site. But this post is very useful for me. I hope you will share such a useful tips for us in the future.

Thanks