Who is eligible to access these courses? Only government officials, members of the military, homeland security educators, students in homeland security programs, and other specially qualified individuals. However, anyone may access the lectures on research methods on the CHDS's Educational Resources page.
Six self-study courses are now available:
- Terrorist Financing and State Response
- Intelligence for Homeland Security: Organizational and Policy
- Homeland Security in Israel
- The Global Jihadi Threat
- Critical Infrastructure: Vulnerability Analysis and Protection
- Technology for Homeland Security: Inspection and Detection Technologies
See the Center for Homeland Defense and Security site for more information about the courses and to request access.