To print from a library computer:
- Click on the printer icon (or click File > Print).
- Fill in your name (e.g., "Beyonce" or "Justin Bieber").
- Name the print job (e.g., "memo 1" or "Hadley v Baxendale").
- Go to one of the Gates Hall printers.
- Swipe your Husky card or a Dawg Prints card.
- Choose your print job.
- Your card will be charged 12 cents a page.
- Go to this list of Dawg Prints locations.
- Scroll down to GATES LAW SCHOOL.
- Choose the software for your computer (Mac, Windows, etc.).
(Even though each printer is listed separately, you only have to download the software once.)
- There are two printers in the law library, one in each copy alcove on L1.
|Map of Floor L1 showing copy alcoves|
- Law students may also use the printer in the law student computer lab (room 222). A law school Husky card is needed to enter that room.