Friday, February 15, 2013

Library Hours on Presidents Day, Monday, Feb. 18


Monday is a campus holiday, which means no classes (!!!) and abbreviated Library hours :(

The Law Library will be open from 8am until 5pm and the Reference Office will be open from 1-4 pm. Regular hours rule on both Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 23 and 24.

As always, you can submit a question by email by clicking on the Ask Us link found on the top navigation bar of the Law Library website. We answer questions submitted in this way whenever the Reference Office is open.

Enjoy your day doing something presidential or precedential!

[Personal aside: Unlike the Constitution--which protects liberties, I take liberties! Mostly with the English language but I refuse to have my Second Amendment rights sawed off. I never know when I'll be compelled to shoot my mouth off. And some say that would be for the best. But I digress and will suppress any further attempts to impress with my word-smithing prowess. Now that should make everyone happy :)]

No comments: