I have one more event to add to your crowded schedules: The Inaugural Gallagher Law Library Peepshow Contest!
Grab some peeps (the colorful candy variety) and stage them in humorous or dramatic vignettes. Then snap a photo and send it to Cheryl Nyberg, with a title and short description (if the image doesn't peep for itself). Short films are also acceptable.
Submit your entry in one of these categories:
- Legal Peeple
- Library Peeple
- Peeple's Choice (any theme that is not law and/or library-related
Voting for the winner in each category will begin on Tuesday, April 10th and winners will be announced on lucky Friday the 13th.
Here are some additional contest rules:
- All entries must be original. That is, you cannot reproduce a setting from the American Bar Association's Peeps in the Law contests or similar Peeps-featured settings. You may, however, derive inspiration from these sources.
- Entries may be submitted by individuals or groups.
- Entrants agree to permit the Gallagher Law Library to use submitted images and movies in noncommercial advertising or promotion.
- The contest is open to students, faculty, and staff of the University of Washington School of Law.